Can Russia Be Brought to Justice for War Crimes in Ukraine?
Listen as experts on international criminal law and Russia discuss the avenues currently being pursued for accountability for war crimes committed by Russia and evaluate the prospects of success.
- Jess Peake
- Director of the International and Comparative Law Program at UCLA School of Law and the Assistant Director of the Promise Institute for Human Rights
- Alexandre Prezanti
- Barrister and international legal adviser specializing in international criminal law, human rights and sanctions
- Daniel Treisman
- Professor of Political Science at UCLA and a Research Associate of the National Bureau of Economic Research
- Moderation by Alexandra Lieben
- Deputy Director of the Ronald W. Burkle Center for International Relations and Lecturer in the Undergraduate Program in Public Affairs at the UCLA Luskin School of Public Affairs