Corporate Accountability for Transnational Human Rights Violations
Corporations sometimes facilitate crimes across national borders, yet even in instances where this takes place knowingly, accountability can be hard to come by. This panel discussion from our 2021 Symposium, Corporate Liability for International and Transnational Crimes, offers an excellent in-depth look at how human rights litigators are navigating the landscape. Discussion includes innovative ways to approach these cases, focus on the clients, holistic assessments of what’s needed, and insights into specific cases panelists have worked on.
- Moderation by Catherine Sweetser, Deputy Director of the Promise Institute for Human Rights
- Agnieszka Fryszman, Cohen Milstein
- Miriam Saage-Maaß, European Center for Constitutional and Human Rights (ECCHR)
- Monalisa, International Human Rights Lawyer
- Marissa Vahlsing, EarthRights International